- General Background
- love to hunt, some fishing, I'm a electrician, and a maintenance man at a hospital, married to a wonderful nurse. Enjoy working with my hands. I love to hunt out of state, and being outdoors when work allows it.
- Looking for Hunt / Fish Trip
- Years Hunting
- about 10, just a few with waterfowl, this will be my first year hunting refuges
- First Bird
- Hooded Meganzer
- Why Like Hunting
- It gives you the opertunity to get to hunt more different places, and a wide range of game. And a wide range of land scapes.
- Techniques / Strategies
- I like to scout ahead of time to make sure that when I get there I kinda know what my surroundings are and I'm not walking in blind. Even when I hunt out of state I do the same thing. I also like to make several plans in case one area is already being hunted by someone.
- Hunting Style
- My hunting style is more of an open style. Cause to get the most out of hunting you need to be able to change to fit into the type of area you are planning to hunt. Me and the guys I hunt with are lucky enough that we get to hunt in different places and states.
I am already booking some dates for 2012 season to hunt on the NC coast. Can't wait. Might even do a little in Ohio.
- Profile Video
- My Profile Video
- Member since
- Wednesday, 16 November 2011 18:20
- Last online
- 771 days ago
- Profile views
- 729 views
Great work on the decoys Allen, they look awesome. Wish I had the time .....
Glad that you are now ok and that you are able to share your experienc .....
You should set up a way to order from the web page, love your site.