August 20, 2014

Bookmark and Share
In the Field Resources Duck and Goose Bands

Report your Duck and Goose Bands.

california-ratstaff-drake-mallard-duck-bandHelp support the ongoing efforts of Federal bird banders and researchers everywhere as they have invested tremendous resources throughout the decades to apply goose and duck bands to thousands of ducks and geese across North America.

The data complied from recovered goose and duck bands helps managing organizations make informed decisions, and plan for the future.

Report your Federal duck and goose bands promptly by either visiting or calling 1-800-327-BAND.

There are also non-Federal banding organizations such as the Jack Miner Foundation so please ensure you report your duck or goose bands to the proper banding organization.

Add Your Duck and Goose Bands to the Band Database

After reporting your Federal, Jack Miner, or other non-Federal bands to the original banding entity, add your goose, duck, or other waterfowl bands to the band database. The band database allows you to add a photo, hunt data, and other band information at your convenience. Check it out.     Band Database...

Comments (0)Add Comment

Write comment
You must be logged in to post a comment. Please register if you do not have an account yet.